yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).

16 year old sub with slim and smooth body looking for femdom

16y/oSub

Hey, im a 16 year old boy from Norway. In public i act like a "normal" guy, but privately i want to be dominated by a grown woman. I have a smooth and slim body and im not afraid of anal play (i even got a couple of anal toys). Im looking for a woman that is able to reward me for completed tasks with slutty girl clothes and sex toys once in a while. I am a little sceptical about showing my face, but i dont care about showing of the rest of my body. I am looking for something long term and im open for possible meetups after some months. If youre interested you can add my kik (sluttyteenforsale) or snap (whoretoy) to discuss terms in depth. See you there <3

Back