yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
It finally arrived on August 21st, my friend Luisa's girlfriend Monica's birthday, a very long week where my tachycardia never left me, both for having fulfilled my lifelong dream of sucking on those nipples and soft breasts the week before and making Luisa squeak, and for having had to be my birthday present.

Luisa calls me the morning she's alone and has to talk to me. I arrive at the gate of her Villa, convinced to find her poolside topless, instead Luisa beckons me to come in and I see her waiting for me at the door with only a white shirt that arrives just to cover her round and firm ass.

As I get closer, I try to distract myself... I don't want to think... if she was mine... how can I resist the intention to jump on her as soon as I reach her?

I go in, take a deep breath and we sit on the couch, she asks me if I want coffee, I tell her no... I want to be so close to her, that the thought of those minutes away to make coffee, just don't go down to me.... and as if spoiled by me since I was little, she puts her little feet on my legs to get them massaged, while she exposes me to help her because she doesn't know how to do for Monica's gift, without her knowing that we agree for the gift that will be the being penetrated by me in all the channels instead of the usual small, innocent and cold strapon used by Luisa for their sexual intercourse.

I try to be vague and while I massage her little feet, discreetly, I throw my eye in the middle of her legs, where I see that little triangle of her panties covering her little shaved and tight pussy.

My erection is remarkable and I try to always be to her what I was to her trying not to let her feet feel the big member exploding.

I tell her "Luisa you trusted me the right thing you could do... your gift will be a masseur for the night." If her eyes light up with joy and desire to think of seeing me in action, I tell her my "intimate secret" which I hadn't even done with her, that of proposing myself on the web in various sites for my gift of massages to singles and couples and how I live my freedom... explaining the excitement of those husbands to see their wives enjoying the passage of my hands and bring them to squeal and be penetrated if they want and those individuals excited to have a man at their disposal and especially obedient, but I confess that my dream was to live two lesbian girls with at least one bsx, dream until then never realized.

I immediately notice Luisa giving signs of nervousness, listening carefully with a finger in the mouth my experiences made not only of sex and that's it but of that passion I have in making them enjoy as they wish, Luisa at the same time to open and close her legs nervously repeatedly while I massage her delicate feet ... but my eye goes between her legs, and inevitably I realize that her panties are wet and finished inside her little lips, the temptation is so much, my instinct is to dive with my face in the middle of her legs, but I have to resist, my mind is clouded by that desire, I can not get to the evening with less interest and less explosive charge, the thought goes that I will never lose her has always been mine.

Luisa sees me in my empty mind with my eyes grainy and red like a werewolf and asks me what I'm thinking.

I tell her, I'm thinking of being with my face drowned in the middle of your legs and getting my face washed and at the same time having to resist to get to the evening like a hungry lion. Luisa says to me, "so what?" I look her straight in the eyes, with one hand I grab her by the chin and I approach her as if to kiss her a few inches from her mouth, I say: "so touch yourself and then I'll help you squeal on me!". She looks at me incredulously and says: "I've been waiting for this!?" Her hand slips quickly into her panties and as if in ecstasy she starts to masturbate in front of me... I talk to her, I guide her hand, I tell her to put a finger first and gently massage the gland that she finds a few centimeters above as if from the inside it should reach the clitoris, then I tell her if the gland has swollen, and she: "yes, yes, yes" now two fingers and move quickly and apply pressure while I think of the clitoris massaging gently with my tongue.

While I'm licking between her fingers intent on touching herself, I just put my middle finger in her ass, "it's tight, I don't sink, I leave it resting. If she wants to suck it in herself... how small it is, I'm beginning to really believe that she never let anything penetrate her as she told me, being active on that aspect", I lick and think about all these beautiful things.

In the meantime I feel her anus gasping like a fish that wants to eat that bite, I feel her sucking that finger with her anus sucking it inside piece by piece, I motionless with my hand...

Luisa I see her panting more and more until I see her with her breath blocked with her mouth open and pushing her finger all the way inside and almost worried by her remaining breathless, suddenly, a scream and a violent splash reaches me in my face... she keeps pressing her fingers inside and my finger all in the ass, and here's another scream and splash... I drowned of orgasm and a few long seconds contracted with narrow legs with my head in the middle, almost suffocating!

The finger pulls it out quickly, pulls itself up and licks his orgasm in my face and drips on my neck and chest, then kisses me and tastes his orgasm together... and with every kiss a thank you. Fortunately I can resist and I know that trying to penetrate her would ruin something to envy, and I know that waiting is much more exciting than rushing.

We go outside and dive in the pool, completely naked, Luisa sees my penis, exclaims: "you'll never put that thing in Monica's ass, you'll never put it there!" And she laughs like it's the best day of her life, it certainly is... I look at her with a smile that I can't take away and I say: "I don't decide, it will be her ass so relaxed, it will take it all the way to the end and nothing to you!" The time comes to say goodbye, looking us in the eyes, she shines my reds and swells, with a smile, we make a date for the evening...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back